Saturday, July 13, 2013

Undone

Undone, that's the word for us. That's probably why I never got closure. And why I dialed your number so many times but didn't have the courage to call or opened your inbox and never got through with writing a message. I guess in a way my subconscious mind wouldn't let me make that mistake, because that's what it is, a mistake. Deep down inside I know that there is no coming back, there is no reliving what is already dead. And after time to time I come to doubt, but you have my number, you have fingers, and you don't use them, because you don't want to. That is hard for me, you have to understand, the part where you admit that the person you fell for completely, looked at you, analysed everything you had together and just walked away, didn't even say goodbye. Well I guess you left that part for me to do, I just didn't expect it to be so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment