Wednesday, July 24, 2013

while reading listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0 


We didn't say goodbye, we just grew apart.
Even not wanting it to end, I knew it was for the best, so I let it be. Just like I let you break me. And with that fall, it helped me grow stronger, even tho that sounds like a clichê, it's funny how life can be one sometimes, and when finally you want it to be, you want that happy ever after, it makes a 360 degrees turn and your left with only yourself. And it's harder than I try to make it seem, I can't say enough of how many times I've said "How could I have been so stupid?", and yet want it all again.. 

I did want it.
I kind of still do.

But it can't be you, I need to find all of that, with someone else, and up until now, I kind of lost faith, I don't feel the same, about others, about you, about me, about absolutely everything. It's like life just decided to take a hole different path, and I have no say, I know that if I want to get back on track, I have to put all these emotions and feelings, which I didn't know existed, and just walk forward, blindly and uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment